The Community Park & Garden is turning a 4,000 sq ft vacant and overgrown lot behind the building into a welcoming, open, outdoor community park and garden that brings people together in public greenspace and provides delicious organic produce.
- Community garden and fruit trees
- Picnic tables and gathering space
- Outdoor performance space
- Greenhouse and artist studio
- A pizza oven and barbeque
- Walking labyrinth
- Panels for rotating graffiti art
The Park & Garden is still in its early phase of renovation. If you would like to partner with us on getting the greenspace ready for use (volunteer labor, design skills, food justice coalition partnership, donations) then please contact us!
Contact Rachel Tefft, firstname.lastname@example.org, with inquiries about the Community Park & Garden.